The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Monday, December 06, 2004

Time to Reflect

I was running through some Xangas today. Just random ones, crazy link-follower that I am. Xanga-to-xanga until I decided to stop. All people I knew, though none of which I knew any better than could be described as compaƱeros - people I spoke to on occasion but didn't really know. Regardless, I saw some connections, some friendships... The kinds of things I rarely had, I suppose. I wonder if I'm doomed to continue with so few connections, so few friendships? Perhaps. If so, then I suppose there are bright sides. Less birthdays to remember ;) I hope not, though. I really hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home