The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Painting on the Weekend Before Finals

What a dumb idea. I've just spent the last couple of hours doing various things, including moving shit out of the living room, putting up and cutting plastic to cover the wooden parts of the wall, and now using one of the painting rollers covered in a cloth to 'dust' the wall. Why me..? Oh, and did I mention that I fear for two of my finals? So obviously I should be wasting my time doing this instead of... oh... I dunno... STUDYING!! Ugh. But hey, on the bright side, we're eating Μουσακά tonight, so it may all be worth it after all :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home