The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Friday, December 03, 2004

Citizenship Ceremonies Are... Good?

It's funny, I went to see my mother's citizenship ceremony thingie today. These things are supposed to make you feel good about becoming a US citizen and stuff. Instead it just made me more apprehensive and uneasy about it. I need to see if I can just hang on to my green card and hold off on the US passport for now... If I ever become a US Citizen, I'd like it to be of my own volition and after serious thought on my part. I hope I can hang on to that green card... Otherwise, I may very well just renounce the citizenship when I turn eighteen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home