The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Friday, December 10, 2004

FINISHED!!

I'm done! So done! Which is good. Except I have no idea how I did on my calc exam. As in, I simply cannot gauge how I did. Which is generally a bad thing. < sigh >. Oh well. I've decided not to worry about it anymore. What happens will happen. I have until Monday before my grades show up and my parents let me know that I'm living at home next semester... But regardless, I've learned my lesson. No matter where I'm living next semester, it's time for me to start working. Good thing I caught the lesson now, as opposed to my older brother, who got it in his first semester of *grad school* instead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home