The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Why?

Why is it that all the crap has to be concentrated in this week? Long (and unfinished) lab report, crap lab, bush wins the election, I find out I failed my calculus exam, I do badly on this week's quiz...
It just can't get any < rain starts pouring on my head >
Worse. You were about to say worse, weren't you?

The worst part is that it's not even over this week - next week is the next chemistry exam, which I'm virtually guaranteed to fail, since I don't understand 99% of what we've done since the last exam.

'Marshall - I can call you Marshall, right? Sit the fuck down for a minute.

Do you just fucking hate me? What have I ever done to you?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home