The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Oh No

Here we go again. Four more years.

(01:21:11) Me: another four years
(01:21:15) Me: four years of secrecy
(01:21:24) Me: four years of war
(01:21:27) Me: four years of no allies

And four years of so many other bad things. Good fucking job USA. You just fucked yourself over. Again. Fuck 'God Bless America'. God Help America. And the rest of the world. We're going to need it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but you fogot poland

bush

2:59 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

I'm reasonably sure 'rest of the world' includes Poland....

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

This is random but i somehow ended up here. I don't know if you know me. I went to Centennial. I totally had to agree with you on the Bush thing. With or without poland.

This is also another cool site/ game that tells us why Bush sucks.
http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

Santhiya R.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Oh hi! I remember you. AP Physics B :). That was one of the greatest classes... Especially second semester.

As for Bush - the reelection of that #@$)%(&*@#$ just proves to me that my choice to not become a US citizen is still justified. I don't want to swear to protect such a large quantity of idiots. No offense to those who are intelligent, of course.

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes :). from Physics B. I'm glad you like that class. I just like the part where we were done with the exams and didn't have to worry about that class again. mmm. i guess it wasn't that bad. but oh well.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home