The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Aaahh, The Power of Music

So today I decided it was about time I got away from reality. How? Music. 'They say music can alter moods and talk to you...'1 And walking.

When I listen to music, I tend to walk in circles in the living room (this is at home, not in the apartment). Because that's just what I do. Yes, circles :p.

Anyway, I put on some music. And for at least two hours, I listened to music (very loud) and walked. Now THAT is a way to get away from the world. Virtually no thinking, just singing along or humming along or whatever and trying to understand the lyrics (when I didn't know them already). That was enjoyable. So, if you ever need to just zone out, music is the way to do it.


1 - Eminem, "Sing for the Moment"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home