The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Trailer is absolutely amazing.

So I went to see National Treasure today. It was a fun movie, with a reasonably well-done DaVinci Code-esque flair for clues leading to something. But you know what, what really paid the fee happened ten minutes before the movie even came on.

It was the trailer for The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I wasn't expecting the trailer for that to be even remotely close to coming out. However, when those two words ('Don't Panic', of course) got on the screen, I literally went 'Oh my God!!!' as if I were a little girl who just saw her favorite boy band. Made my day. It really did.

May 6, 2005... The day of wonderfulnessness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home