The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Return of the... Person...

Whew.. I'm finally back after the greatest vacation I have ever had. I left apprehensive that I might get bored, and returned not only with wonderful memories, but also with a distinct feeling of having matured in my month-long stay there. I'm not sure how exactly to explain that feeling, but it's definitely there. It's a really weird one, too - it would mark the first time I've ever matured noticeably to me. Mmmm, whatever, I'll have to think about it a bit more... Meanwhile, it's time to start the cool Tech stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home