The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Monday, June 21, 2004

GMAIL!!!

That's right, I'm writing this from my GMail account. Unbelievable.
Un-flippin-believable. GMail behaves like an application on my
computer, its that damn fast. Did I mention unbelievable? Even better
than I could possibly have imagined. This is truly cooler than I could
have imagined it. All the little things are noticeable. For example,
when you want extended search options, you click the link for it, and
the page doesn't change. Instead, JavaScript is used to pop up the
options. Truly impressive. Rock on, Google. There is nothing that
stands in the way of their becoming by far the dominant free email
service in the market, except perhaps this privacy idiocy, which, if
people are worried about it, they deserve not using GMail. Whoo! I
love this :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home