The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Monday, June 14, 2004

Qt and the Beauty of C++

So some people apparently think Java is better than C++. To those that do, I can say but one thing - program C++ with Qt. Oh, such a beauty... I love Qt. I'm getting through this book on actually using it better than I've been able to so far and it only gets BETTER!! And yes, I know I'm proving ultimate geekiness by actually reading a book on programming cover-to-cover (it's actually the first one I've ever done that on), but daamn this stuff is cool. So anyway, yeah. I can't wait to learn how to do 3d graphics via OpenGL and Networked applications and multithreading and other awesome stuff like that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home