The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Major update

Funny. That pun in the beginning only occurred to me after I wrote it. So no pun intended. About that major. Yep, I'm going into Computer Engineering. I finally actually looked at the classes I'd be taking in CE (no, I hadn't before... no one speak...), and decided it was a very worthwhile major to go into - perhaps even cooler than CS. So I'm majoring in CE. We'll see what happens. Meanwhile, I need to find a way to get a teaching degree at the same time, outside of Tech because Tech doesn't offer teaching anything to my knowledge. Meh, we'll see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home