The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Friday, December 31, 2004

Feel the Winds of Change

Okay, so now that I've started using Xanga again, it's time to switch the use of this blog. Michael Belinsky and I will be using this for serious stuff from now on, the occasional essay or article or whatever, as opposed to emotional comments or whatever it is that I've been posting now. For that, my Xanga site (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=savedfastcool) will be providing me with a journal-like place.


Time will tell whether this is going to work and whether it's going to be interesting. But keep an eye out. I'm hopeful :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home