The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Power supply evil

< sigh > So my power supply gave out. Entirely. On my birthday, no less. I got a wireless keyboard and mouse and haven't had a chance to try it on the computer that shall soon become my own, my precious. < grumbles > How fundamentally evil. Meanwhile, I'm just using my older brother's computer. Which is hilarious. The computer is ten times as fast, three times more memory, five times the hd space, and other measurements as well! However, since it runs SuSE, it runs SLOWER THAN MY 1.2GHz Athlon RUNNING GENTOO!!! Yay! :-) That's for those fools that think Gentoo isn't good. On an equally happy note, my older brother is installing Gentoo on this nice machine tomorrow. Which means some recovered speed and the recovery of the uber-wonderful emerge tool. Plus I can see if we can get this logitech cordless keyboard's multimedia keys working under Linux. Yay yay yay yay!!! :-) However, he staunchly refuses to install Windoze, which would be fine... except... Thief 3... dammit... need... new... processor... graphics... card... too... lazy... to... get... job... DAMMNNNNNNN!!!!!

Oh, and did I ever mention that I am dying from the need of GMail? I NEED GMAIL DAMMIT... And yeah. That's all... I'm out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home