The Silicon Mind

Find everything here. And maybe some stuff in between.

SM's Popular:
Antonio on Religion and Exclusivity.
Michael on Small Arms.
Contributors:
Antonio, Michael Belinsky, Mike Maio

Monday, June 07, 2004

Jealousy and the Human Mind

Jealousy... What a disgusting emotion. Worse even than arrogance, I think. Which is a bad thing to think about when I catch a current of jealousy running through me. Especially when it's aimed at people I have known for too long and am too good friends with to experience this emotion with. But you know what? Recognizing that, I think, is better than it just not happening. Helps me on my quest to master all of my emotions. Except love.... unmasterable, that emotion is... Kinda sucks, too. Infatuation is lumped with it in the unmasterable section, which is even worse. Aaanyway... yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home